THE NORTHERNMOST ADVENTURE RALLY ON THE PLANET.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW:
The Baltic Sea Circle is taking place for the 7th time ever in 2017 after six amazing tours since 2011. Be an adventurer in the Baltic Rally 2017: You get this chance not a second time! Because: For the 2017 blast-off in Hamburg City we only permit a limited number of teams. So be quick - or stay at home.
Application Period 2017:
The sign-up period for the Baltic Sea Circle 2017 will open on September 29th, 2016, at 6:00 p.m. (CET)
Start of the Rally 2017:
June 17th, 2017, in Hamburg,
The official rally start will take place in the heart of Hamburg.
Finish Line 2017:
July 2nd, 2017, in Hamburg
In Hamburg, we will celebrate the successful ending of the Baltic Sea Circle 2017 with a big finish line party and of course a prize giving ceremony.
Collect €750 for great charity projects. At least 50% goes to our selected charity partners. The rest can you donate to charity projects that are dear to your heart.
The charity money can be collected from the date of application until the end of the rally.
Old School Cars: 20 years and older (incl. year of construction 12/1997)
Old School Bikes: 20 years and older (incl. year of construction 12/1997); a biker team can consist out of max. 2 bikes
Old School Trucks: 20 years and older (incl. year of construction 12/1997); mobile homes and trailer are not permitted
Your team will be required to collect an extra €100 more for charity for every €1000 above €2500 that your vehicle cost you.
The vehicle must not have been determined with application. Until start of the rally you have time to find your perfect rally vehicle.
How many participants may have a team?
There is no limit, only all of you must fit in the vehicle.
No GPS, no satnav, no highway, more adventure.
We celebrate with you a crazy rally party somewhere in the wild East during the white nights anddance the whole night with elves and trolls around a campfire somewhere north of the Arctic Circle.Where exactly will you find out at the start.
This rally is not about speed. You have the chance due to tasks in your roadbook to dive even deeper into the adventure. You will get the roadbook at the start in Hamburg.
The winner of the Baltic Rally Road Book Competition wins a starting spot for a further S.A.C rally of his choice.
Scope of Services
- Support in organizing and planning
- Your own team page on the S.A.C website
- SAC Track: The official S.A.C live tracking app
- Press work for the rally
- S.A.C is the contact for questions and problems during the rally
- Official rally start in the heart of Hamburg
- Finish Line in Hamburg with a prize giving ceremony and Finish Line Party
- Parties half way in extraordinary locations
- Rally kit, with everything that belongs to an official rally: Rally-car-branding with official Baltic Rally logos and rally numbers, rally T-shirts, stickers, merchandising. The rally kit will be sent out to the teams already 2 month before start.
- Roadbook: Your team has the chance due to tasks in your roadbook to dive even deeper into the adventure. You will get the road book at the start in Hamburg.
- Certificate of participation
- Not included in the application fee: accommodation, food and technical support are borne by the team itself.
How much does it cost?
The application fee for the Baltic Rally 2017 is €850 for a team of 2. For each additional teammember a starting fee of €250 will be charged.
The application fee must be transfered within 2 working days after successful online application to the S.A.C application account, so that the application for the Baltic Sea Circle is valid.
Additional team members can be subsequently registered until 2 months before start of the rally.
The application fee does not include the amount of €750 for charity.